One-Time & Regularly Scheduled Alarm Testing
It’s imperative that you have a fully functional fire alarm system to protect your business. That’s why our technicians and engineers have the latest equipment to thoroughly inspect your alarm system and ensure that it’s running smoothly. With a comprehensive inspection plan, we will help keep your alarm fully functioning and up-to-date for as long as you employ our services.
Our Inspection Process
It’s important to make sure that your fire alarm system is operating as it should be. The professionals at ProServe Fire Protection can help you to ensure that you’re alerted in the event of an emergency.
Our fire alarm inspection process includes:
- Testing Duct Detectors
- Inspecting the Control Panel
- Verifying the Monitoring Connection
- Inspecting the Annunciator
- Testing Tamper Switches
- Testing Door Holders
- Testing Ground Fault Detection Circuitry
- Testing the Smoke Detector Sensitivity Every Two Years
- Testing Audible/Visual Devices
- Testing Bells
- Testing Thermal Detectors
- Testing For Grounded Field Wiring
- Testing Flow Switches
- Testing Elevator Recall
- Testing the Pull Stations
- Load Testing of the Standby Batteries
The Highest Standard In Alarm System Inspection
Regardless of what type of fire alarm you have, our highly qualified and expertly knowledgeable technicians will not rest until they are confident your alarm is working exactly the way it should be and is meeting the high standards set for them. We will work around the clock to ensure your satisfaction and tend to whatever needs you may have.
To learn more, you can call us anytime at 888-998-7772.