Solve Your Fire Safety Issues With Highly-Trained Professionals
ProServe Fire Protection works around the clock to ensure that all your fire safety needs are met, including making sure the people on your property have a clear path to safety during an emergency situation. With over 70 years of combined expert knowledge, we provide complete design, installation, testing and maintenance for your building’s emergency lighting and exit signage. Our staff will stop at nothing to ensure you are satisfied with our emergency exit lighting products and services.
How We Can Help
Whether you need a first-time emergency lighting installation or need service for your existing ones, we will send over one of our expert technicians at a time that is convenient for you. We can perform inspections, installations or repairs to your devices.
Here’s how our testing process works:
- We will have our technicians thoroughly examine and run tests on all of your units to ensure that the battery is functioning correctly.
- They will then make sure the unit stays on for the 90 minutes required for everyone to safely evacuate the building.
- If the unit proves to be in working order, we will then equip it with a tag indicating the date on which the unit was served and will keep all the information we have acquired stored in our records for your future convenience.
- If the unit fails inspection, we will recommend the correct maintenance to resolve the issue and bring your exit signs and emergency lighting back into code compliance.
The Quality Choice in Fire Safety
Whatever type of fire safety issue you may be having, we are fully equipped to deal with all challenges. When it comes to your emergency lights and exit signs, our expert technicians will conduct themselves with professionalism and will not rest until all of your expectations are met.
North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia choose us for:
- Expert service at a fair and honest price.
- Extensive fire protection products and services.
- Timely arrivals no matter where in our service area you are located.
To get an inspection, repair or installation, call us at 888-998-7772.