Sprinkler System Installation Sprinkler System Maintenance Sprinkler System Inspection Sprinkler System Design
Let The Leaders In Commercial Sprinkler Systems Protect You
There is nothing more important than for your establishment to stay compliant and to keep your customers and employees safe. At ProServe Fire Protection, we have over 70 years of combined experience servicing commercial sprinkler systems. Our experts handle the design, installation, inspections and maintenance for a variety of sprinkler options. We proudly serve North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia with convenient dispatch locations in every area. Let the leaders in commercial sprinkler systems protect you and your business.
Fire Protection For All Your Needs With Prices That Make Sense
We understand that every situation is different, which is why we offer multiple commercial sprinkler system options to fit many needs. Our products include:
- Wet Systems - This common type of sprinkler system releases water when activated.
- Dry Systems - Ideal for pipes that will be exposed to cold temperatures, this system uses pressurized air or nitrogen instead of water to extinguish fires.
- Fire Pumps - A fire pump is necessary when water pressure is lacking and can be powered by either electricity or a diesel source.
- Sprinkler Heads - An important tool in fire safety, sprinkler heads detect heat and release water.
- Standpipes - Standpipes connect together with fire hose stations allowing firefighters access to the water supply.
- Deluge Systems - This system works well in hazardous areas and releases heavy streams of water quickly.
- Pre-Action Systems - This system works better in sensitive areas and forces a two-step check where water damage could be detrimental.
Quality Service With Expert Advice
Our professional team will be part of your process from start to finish. With each sprinkler service we provide, we give you a cut above the industry standard:
- Design - We provide detailed specs, concepts and budgeting options when designing sprinkler solutions.
- Installation - We are licensed distributors for many top sprinkler manufacturers.
- Inspection - Our trained technicians will assist in keeping your sprinklers compliant with your state’s code.
- Maintenance - We have the expertise to keep your sprinklers functioning and working properly, and are available 24/7 in the event of an emergency.
Our commitment to quality service has made us a leader in the commercial sprinkler system business. Now we are ready to partner with you.